See Amber's Experience!
1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions and fulfill your requests.
• Contact information you provide (for example, your name, email, phone and requests
• Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your email address, and what pages you visit)
• Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, pages you view, items you purchase, times you log in).
2. We use this information to:
• Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
• Notify you of the latest CDs Amber makes available
• Notify you of relevant products and services.
• Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information: We do not sell or trade email addresses. We may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online information or marketing messages.
4. Phone number: We may contact you by phone to help you obtain music material that you have paid for.
5. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding any communications. Any request to stop contacting you is honored within 48 hours. Email us or phone us and you will never hear from us again.
6. You may edit your personal contact information by letting us know. We will be happy to contact you via email.
The bottom line is that we want to treat you the way you want to be treated. If we help you, we stay in business. If we aggravate you, we go out of business. Feel free to let us know how you wish to be treated.
Amber P. Garrett, B. A and M. Mus. emphasis in Voice Performance
Phone 757-237-0804 : email Amber.P.Garrett@gmail.com
Information on this site is the sole intellectual property of Amber Garrett